Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Browns use the 'h' word about Steelers

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    The point is that the Ravens ARE the ORIGINAL Browns we grew up hating. It is not like the Ravens came from nowhere. Modell MOVED THE BROWNS team to Baltimore but left the name for the true "new" team which is the current Browns. Hatred for the Ravens comes from its history as the original Browns, long before Harbaugh came along. Add to that the Raven's smack talk from the beginning and their being the true competition for division supremacy, along with being the original Browns, these current Browns arent close to the Ravens on my "hate-o-meter".
    I am well aware as I lived in Cleveland metro during the transition. Sorry... but I hate them both equally. with a slight advantage towards the ravens. just the way I'm wired.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    I am well aware as I lived in Cleveland metro during the transition. Sorry... but I hate them both equally. with a slight advantage towards the ravens. just the way I'm wired.
    Yeah, I did get that from your earlier post, just kinda restating it as my reason.
    I think Steeler fans who have lived in Cleveland have a "city" and "fan" rivalry born out of back and forth smack talk while living there that adds to the hate for the Browns.
    Is that the case for you?

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

No, I never really got into the "smack talking". I seemed to always view it as a rivalry. My competitive spirit kicked in more than my town affinities. It was just born into me to hate them and I never disappointed! lol I just took the hatred a step further to Baltimore as any true black n golder would!

Legend

User Info Menu

Ya get all that?
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post

Ya get all that?
    So tell us how you really feel Jooser

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

I hate the Clowns and as far as the Ravens go I could care less about them as they stole another cities team. Yes, i understand the Browns were moved there, but to me the Browns died in 96 and were reborn in 99. The Ravens are my new Oilers.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Steve Legursky? Does anyone proofread anymore?
    Its Doug's evil twin. They took turns playing, but nobody ever knew. They just got found out.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steve Legursky, LOL. Steve Courson played a long time ago.

Rookie

User Info Menu

They're REALLY using the "h-word" now...

Possibly the "f-word" as well...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post

Ya get all that?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha