Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Man up - use 1 ip address dude, make your points with quality...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I thought your posts were the dross. My bad

Seriously, is everyone on here the same person? I'm starting to feel like I'm the butt end of a good ole catfishing
    It's all so confusing, I can't keep it straight.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    He just needs a hug. Let him have his fun
    the difference between hugs and thugs is crossing lines
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

its ruining the board, but the mods want traffic so it will stay.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BetMatlockRooney View Post
    It shouldn't ruin the board.

Man up, reinstate my Crash ID and my regular IP and get back to discussing football like adults.
    Unfortunately that's the problem
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BetMatlockRooney View Post
    It shouldn't ruin the board.

Man up, reinstate my Crash ID and my regular IP and get back to discussing football like adults.
    I agree , I personally like Crash discussing the team if you don't agree with what he says don't follow or better yet just block him as a poster. He don't ruin it for everybody personally speaking.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I always thought crash' post were entertaining and a different perspective to read. I vote reinstate

Legend

User Info Menu

Don't always agree or disagree with Crash, no matter what nationality he visits the board in.

Every board will have different personalities. And while it is on our shoulders to accept that Crash's personailty is what it is, it's also on his shoulders to realise that the messegeboard is not only about his personality, and how he needs to be less confrontational in order to not make this place unenjoyable for others.

So while Chadman would welcome Crash back, in whatever form he chooses, the real challenge that Chadman puts forward to him is that he realises that his brow beating style can not only be annoying to some, but also can make this place less enjoyable, and that he takes that responsibility upon himself to attempt to rectify that trait in order for "Board Peace".

Because in the end, we are all Miss America/Australia/Germany (etc) and all strive for Board Peace..

Except for Flippy. That dude is evil.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Don't always agree or disagree with Crash, no matter what nationality he visits the board in.

Every board will have different personalities. And while it is on our shoulders to accept that Crash's personailty is what it is, it's also on his shoulders to realise that the messegeboard is not only about his personality, and how he needs to be less confrontational in order to not make this place unenjoyable for others.

So while Chadman would welcome Crash back, in whatever form he chooses, the real challenge that Chadman puts forward to him is that he realises that his brow beating style can not only be annoying to some, but also can make this place less enjoyable, and that he takes that responsibility upon himself to attempt to rectify that trait in order for "Board Peace".

Because in the end, we are all Miss America/Australia/Germany (etc) and all strive for Board Peace..

Except for Flippy. That dude is evil.
    Chadman may be comfortable that all the Dudes Down Under are a bunch of Sheila Pantywaists (not that there's anything wrong with that!), but SASF would just like to point out that in contrast it would be as rare as hen's teeth for the typical stateside Pgh Steeler Fan to be a Miss America, and respectfully request that he not get lumped into that ilk. Meta Board Peace is a good goal though!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Sheila Pantywaists??

That's a new one.

Bloody poofs is more in keeping though.

Come on now SAS, we've all seen the bikini shoot you were in..
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Starter

User Info Menu

The guy absolutely destroyed the Trib board. He has been banned on every single forum hes ever been on. Look at what hes doing now with the multiple screen names. While it might be entertaini g to some of you its disrespectful as hell to the mods here and the people that keep this site afloat.

If he were reinstated he would be rebanned within a month. If you let Crash back in your crazy.