Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy cr*p, Tomlin HATES Hairball!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You act like a whiny d!ck, and never give your opponent any credit after they beat you, you deserve to get blown off. Harbaugh is one coach I can't stand. I respect the Ravens. Don't like them, but respect them as a team, but not Habaugh.

Legend

User Info Menu

Mike Tomlin definitely won't be inviting the Harbaughs over for Christmas dinner, ya gotta love that, because most Steeler fans don't care for Harbaugh and now the coach gives him the obilgatory handshake because he has to, otherwise you know Mike Tomlin wouldn't have wasted the time to jog over to him.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Gotta think at some level this helps with team chemistry too. "We know you can't say it coach, but we know!!".

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Backup

User Info Menu

Tomlin is a class act in regards to his 'coach' actions. If you have ever noticed the prior post game exchanges with Harbaugh, this was not unexpected and actually been a long time coming. F that POS Harbaugh.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

"I think we missed a couple of opportunities early to really take a hold of this game even more," Flacco said. "I thought we could have put up 30 or 40 points today and we didn't. I think that's a reflection that we hurt ourselves."

This is why I despise Flacco and Harbaugh. You could of hung 40 on us? F U flacco.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    "I think we missed a couple of opportunities early to really take a hold of this game even more," Flacco said. "I thought we could have put up 30 or 40 points today and we didn't. I think that's a reflection that we hurt ourselves."

This is why I despise Flacco and Harbaugh. You could of hung 40 on us? F U flacco.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm really not sure what Flacco is talking about. I think we made the most mistakes ... without those we could have hung 40 on them.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Maybe the delusions help Flacco somehow.

Legend

User Info Menu

Harbaugh is as big a douche as there is in the NFL.

As for Flacco - I don't recall any QB being so out of touch with his own ability as this ass clown, ever. He's mediocre at best and just got out played by Batch and still thinks he should be mentioned with the elites. He's literally not in touch with reality.
    Last edited by Ghost; 12-03-2012 at 12:28 AM.

Backup

User Info Menu

Cant wait for NFLN to replay this one!!!

JD
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg