Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Are We Going To improve Team wise With the issues at Hand ?

Legend

User Info Menu

I think the band aid is to get Ben a big reliable target that can get open when the game's on the line. He hasn't had a go to guy since Santonio left. Give Ben a chance to pull out some wins at the end.

And get the best defender we can find. Take the next Troy/James/Timmons at #17.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I really don't see all the issues that you are talking about. The one thing that hurt
    us the past couple of years is health. If we stay healthy we go deep into the playoffs.
    Maybe I'm looking at this thing through rose colored glasses but I just don't see it. One
    thing I do agree on is the cap problems, it seems we will be in cap purgatory and some tough
    cuts will be made. But that's part of the game, players come and players go but this team is still very solid.
    I look for another year of player purging much the same as last year and perhaps the following year again.
    We will get younger just not over one offseason but over the course of several years I have been a BIG FAN
    for many years and while there have been some very lean years the good to great years far outweight them.
    Just my 2 cent.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    I really don't see all the issues that you are talking about. The one thing that hurt
    us the past couple of years is health. If we stay healthy we go deep into the playoffs.
    Maybe I'm looking at this thing through rose colored glasses but I just don't see it. One
    thing I do agree on is the cap problems, it seems we will be in cap purgatory and some tough
    cuts will be made. But that's part of the game, players come and players go but this team is still very solid.
    I look for another year of player purging much the same as last year and perhaps the following year again.
    We will get younger just not over one offseason but over the course of several years I have been a BIG FAN
    for many years and while there have been some very lean years the good to great years far outweight them.
    Just my 2 cent.
    Welcome to the Planet Or should I say welcome back?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Thanks FordFixer and you're right I was here before, surprised you remembered. I like your picture
    and sig.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    Thanks FordFixer and you're right I was here before, surprised you remembered. I like your picture
    and sig.
    Thanks.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.