Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good news....Look at DeCastro....dominating like we all hoped

Legend

User Info Menu

Positive Note....Look at DeCastro....dominating like we all hoped

Remember, this is just in a handful of played, just moving people 5, 10 yards AT WILL

The last one is ridiculous

Clip one....Takes his man WAY out of the play

Next Takedown

This is just ridiculous. Shoves his man back TEN YARDS off the LOS like that 300 pound DT is a 12 year old girl. Plants him on his backside to finish the play.

source:

[URL]http://bleacherreport.com/tb/db16S?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter& utm_campaign=pittsburgh-steelers[/URL]
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 08-12-2013 at 02:01 PM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Backup

User Info Menu

Decastro is a stud. Credited with 316 Pancake Blocks in College. Dude is a BETTER version of Steve Hutchinson. Will be a 15 time All 1st team Pro Bowl player before his time is done. And his Bust in Canton is already a done deal.

Book it Dano!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Might be a better player than Faneca...and that is no easy task.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Might be a better player than Faneca...and that is no easy task.

Decastro will be a better pass protector. I don't know about a better true road grader type of Guard. But Decastro should...barring Injuries should be a easy Hall of famer.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    Decastro will be a better pass protector. I don't know about a better true road grader type of Guard. But Decastro should...barring Injuries should be a easy Hall of famer.
    slow down... let the man play for a full season or 2.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    Damn, Sedated, you got him in the Hall already? Man, your posting style seems familiar; did you ever post here under a different name?

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis View Post
    Damn, Sedated, you got him in the Hall already? Man, your posting style seems familiar; did you ever post here under a different name?

WTF ?? No. I just found this site for Gods sake.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I didnt' get to see the game but it looks like he is at RG here. Didn't he mainly play LG last year??

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    I didnt' get to see the game but it looks like he is at RG here. Didn't he mainly play LG last year??
    no, DD played RG...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    no, DD played RG...
    Coulda sworn that when he went down with that gruesome injury against the Bills he was at LG, no?