Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had told me that an ex-Steeler would tweet something stupid re: current events

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I didn't see it going there. Nice

I always though Kenny was an underrated actor after seeing Six Pack. It was his only movie, but he can always say he was in a movie with Diane Lane.
    After all of his plastic surgery, Kenny looks almost as bad as the Jarvis Jones meat statue, except that his complexion is actually darker than Jarvis' raisin-clad head (probably from years of standing under the Kenny Rogers Roasters neon sign outside Kramer's apartment).

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I'm not sure why you're so quick to dismiss the 5 appearances as Brady Hawkes in The Gambler movies or 2 as MacShayne but in my book TV movies are still movies!!
    Made for TV back in those days meant it was slightly better acting than Leave it to Beaver. It's not like today where major stars are doing huge TV series to compete with reality TV.

But I always did dig Kenny in a Chuck Norris kinda way. Not the action star part, just the legendary part.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Would you be cool with it if a white athlete made thinly veiled racist remarks?

Because it's the same thing.
    How come homophobia and racism aren't cool, but it's ok to call me an idiot. I bet Wally's gay. People often are what they hate.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    After all of his plastic surgery, Kenny looks almost as bad as the Jarvis Jones meat statue, except that his complexion is actually darker than Jarvis' raisin-clad head (probably from years of standing under the Kenny Rogers Roasters neon sign outside Kramer's apartment).

His new face gives me nightmares. Plus, did he ask his dentist to make him look more like a chipmunk?

Legend

User Info Menu

No it's not... it's not the same thing and it's irresponsible to say such a thing.

You can hide sexuality.. you can't hide skin color. There is a difference IMO.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

even tho its not that bad what he said but come on just keep comments out of the public hands if you are a role model

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

No, it's not. Actions are very different than body makeup.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    No it's not... it's not the same thing and it's irresponsible to say such a thing.

Richard Simmons does a really good job of hiding it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steel50 View Post
    even tho its not that bad what he said but come on just keep comments out of the public hands if you are a role model
    He plays in Miami... tons of em down there too. Not a smart thing to say IMO.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

It is the same thing and it is absolutely not irresponsible to say so.

Whether or not something can be "hidden" is completely irrelevant.

The fact that our society makes someone feel compelled to hide it makes it even more messed up, in some ways...