Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
First it's "I couldn't care less" and Ike Taylor puts in the work year after year to stay on his game. He's tall, he's physical and he's fast. He's easily one of the best tackling corners in the league. I mentioned the pressure aspect because you were complaining about the lack of turnovers. We aren't getting the turnovers because we aren't pressuring the qb in to bad throws. It's not rocket science. When Ike decides to hang them up you're going to realize just how valuable he was to the team unless we have a replacement waiting in the wings. He's respected by his peers and for me that's more than enough. How many of the opposing number one receivers have done damage on Ike Taylor? The Viking game was a bunch of missed tackles. As i said you're a damn wind bag, just like a few of the others on this board. Thanks for the suggestion on the ignore button, I'll get on that right now. Others should follow suit because your endless ranting is bringing the board down.
Like I said... Ike never created turnovers even when he had great pressure by his LBs so your comment isn't accurate in regards to Ike. It's never has mattered and it never will.

Ike is old and it's showing. He isn't worth 10 million. That's elite money. That's Richard Sherman money. Mel Blount is still in good shape... he's tall, he's physical and he could tackle and maybe he would like to come back and make 10 million.