Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steeler Collection Deal

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Anyone interested in a full size autographed Mike Wallace helmet?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I have a bunch of Steeler gear and stuff like most Steelers fans have. One sweatshirt I still wear with the sleeves cut off is.......
    " ONE BAD MALAFALA " : )

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    I have a bunch of Steeler gear and stuff like most Steelers fans have. One sweatshirt I still wear with the sleeves cut off is.......
    " ONE BAD MALAFALA " : )
    My wife picked out a "One Bad Ma'Afala" t-shirt for herself from a street vendor many years ago, but that's long gone now. Funny shirt, though.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Anyone interested in a full size autographed Mike Wallace helmet?

I am. Would you trade it for anything that I have posted?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerrb View Post
    I am. Would you trade it for anything that I have posted?
    Unfortunately, no. I posted that more as a joke because of all the Wallace haters here. It's not actually for sale.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Gotcha....new poster catching on....On a side note, I like Wallace. Speed kills!

Rookie

User Info Menu

Still up for grabs

Rookie

User Info Menu

Playoff time....perfect time to redo your room.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hey Steelerrb,

hopefully you don't take this the wrong way, but as someone who collects and sells sports memorabilia, I don't find that to be a very desirable collection to purchase all together. I think you may have better luck selling pieces individually on craigslist or ebay than as one package.

I see some appeal in the wall decoration items (steeler country sign, highway sign, license plate, road sign, stadium poster), but the rest of it really brings down the value of those items. Fuamatu, Zereoue, Kordell, Staley - things like that are often a turn off for many people. When the player is active its all good even if they aren't a superstar, but the value really becomes personal sentiment once they leave the team and most people aren't going to care to buy that from you.

My recommendation would be to sell things individually or in more specific groups based on the type of item.

Rookie

User Info Menu

That could be true. I guess I didn't really think of it that way. I just figured it was a lot of stuff at a good price that someone might like. I guess I'll give it another week and see what happens. Thanks for the advice.