Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Great insight on Manti T'eo from Ex-GM Bill Polian

Legend

User Info Menu

and the jets didnt even bother offering him a contract

what were larry foote's stats this past year (i havent looked them up..i do remember something like 4 sacks)

Legend

User Info Menu

113 tackles
    75 solo
    4 sacks
    2 passes defensed
    2 forced fumbles

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LordVile View Post
    He WAS talking to a man the whole time.. Reniah did the "VOICE" on DR. PHIL

but I still don't think he knew it was a man or that he is gay...
    I have shown over and over and over on this forum that Tuiososopo's cousin (a female), had come forward and admitted to being the one who talked to T'eo on the phone. I'm tired of trying to get ya'all to see the actual facts (it's not hard. It's all out there. You can Google it). If you want to believe the lying, deceitful, emotionally disturbed, Reniah Tiuososopo, then knock your self out.

The very fact this no-name loser, seeking his 15 minutes of fame, went on Dr. Phil, should tell you something. <-------Insert light bulb here.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    The very fact this no-name loser, seeking his 15 minutes of fame, went on Dr. Phil, should tell you something. <-------Insert light bulb here.
    Wait a minute!!! Are you insinuating that people might go on a popular talk show and... LIE???

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    113 tackles
    75 solo
    4 sacks
    2 passes defensed
    2 forced fumbles
    pretty comparable.

the only reason we were in the hunt for his services was because he wasnt a high sought free agent. aside from hartings, has there been another big free agent we signed

Legend

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Dee Dub;551762]I have shown over and over and over on this forum that Tuiososopo's cousin (a female), had come forward and admitted to being the one who talked to T'eo on the phone. I'm tired of trying to get ya'all to see the actual facts (it's not hard. It's all out there. You can Google it). If you want to believe the lying, deceitful, emotionally disturbed, Reniah Tiuososopo, then knock your self out.

The very fact this no-name loser, seeking his 15 minutes of fame, went on Dr. Phil, should tell you something. <-------Insert light bulb here.[/QOUTE]

Do you really believe his cousin was on the phone EVERY TIME? Manti said sometimes they talked all night.
    I find it hard to believe she would put in that much time with nothing to gain.

We are just going to agree to disagree on this one...
    Last edited by feltdizz; 03-08-2013 at 07:59 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    pretty comparable.

the only reason we were in the hunt for his services was because he wasnt a high sought free agent. aside from hartings, has there been another big free agent we signed
    Not many, that's for sure. Keven Greene, Farrior, Donnell Woolford (ended up being a drunk punk but at the time it was considered a fairly big free agent), Duce Staley (I said it was a dumb signing at the time as I knew his tires had no tread, but some how the front office didn't grasp this), Will Wolford (winding down his career but still a fairly big name at the time). Not a lot but some.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I don't care anything about this kid and the story of the fake girlfriend. That is not why I don't want them to draft him; the reason I don't want them to draft him is because he's not that good. A 3rd rounder at best. His # of tackles is misleading because he often made tackles after the offense had a successful play, not before. I was watching tapes on the guy and he was often knocked off the point of attack, and no, not just the AL game. And, he won't be a 1st - 3rd down LB, he will come off the field on 3rd down, and for that you want to take him in the first round? No F-ing way.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Not many, that's for sure. Keven Greene, Farrior, Donnell Woolford (ended up being a drunk punk but at the time it was considered a fairly big free agent), Duce Staley (I said it was a dumb signing at the time as I knew his tires had no tread, but some how the front office didn't grasp this), Will Wolford (winding down his career but still a fairly big name at the time). Not a lot but some.
    Duce looked good until the Pats punched him in the hammy. Dirty MFers

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm with you Dee, I think he will be a solid player. I we were picking in the lower half of the first I would have no issue taking him.
    @_Hellgrammite