Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl Odds - Pittsburgh 12/1

Legend

User Info Menu

Super Bowl Odds - Pittsburgh 12/1

If you're heading to Vegas the current odds have the Steelers at 12/1 to win it all. There are 7 teams ahead of them today.

Top 5:
    San Fran: 4/1
    Pats: 6/1
    Green Bay: 6/1
    Denver 7:1
    Chicago: 8/1

AFC North:
    Steelers: 12/1
    Ravens: 15/1
    Cincy: 30/1
    Cleveland: 75/1

Worst odds in the NFL:
    Colts: 150/1 (even Vegas knows how dismal BA's playbook is...)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

San Fran the front runner? Really? Seriously? Alex Smith may have improved last year, but he's still not a Super Bowl winner. Denver and Chicago are both way over valued too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    San Fran the front runner? Really? Seriously? Alex Smith may have improved last year, but he's still not a Super Bowl winner. Denver and Chicago are both way over valued too.

I agree....... I know Peyton is good but, he had many years with the Colts running his sytem or at least the comfort zone of having the same players and coaches around him. I see the Broncos making some noise with Peyton but I would be surprised that they made it to the big show. I see the Ravens higher than what they have quoted and I also see the Steelers higher too but, I believe the Ravens have a better chance than Pittsburgh. The Ravens to me have the whole eye of the tiger thing going on. I wonder where they have the Texans listed at ? They had a pretty good team and had their qb not gotten hurt, they could have been last seasons SB team.

At this moment, I see our Steelers at 10-6 or 11-5 and going in as a wild card team. Just my thoughts at the moment and it will change during the course of training camp, pre season and the first 5 or 6 games of the season. You all know how I go out on the limb with my predictions.
    Last edited by fezziwig; 07-17-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

I wonder where they have the Texans listed at?
    Texans, Jets, & Saints were all the same as the Steelers at 12/1.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post

Everything went right for SF last year. Now everyone will be gunning for them. I'm betting they are 10-6. Seattle could be the real surprise out west with Flynn at QB and a strong defense.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Denver? Chicago? Really??

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Denver? Chicago? Really??
    That was my thought, exactly.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler View Post
    That was my thought, exactly.
    Chicago is especially surprising. They did not do anything to improve from last year. And what about the Giants? Repeating is tough, but I'd certainly put them ahead of the Bears.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Chicago ahead of Giants???? Really??? Even Chicago Bears fans won't be expecting that.They already play in a tough division and they are not going to SB with Fragile Jay Cutler as a QB.

Denver is highly over-rated. They play in an easy division so i expect them to be in play-offs but Peyton Manning will choke as usual in PO.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Texans, Jets, & Saints were all the same as the Steelers at 12/1.
    The Jets suck...I think Buffalo finishes in the #2 spot in the AFC East.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.