Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arians Throws dig at Haley's DINK&DUNK, he wants CHUNK yrds. For The Cards

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Arians Throws dig at Haley's DINK&DUNK, he wants CHUNK yrds. For The Cards

[url]http://www.steelersdepot.com/2013/01/bruce-arians-says-offense-in-arizona-wont-be-dink-dunk/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=bruce-arians-says-offense-in-arizona-wont-be-dink-dunk[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Good article, Supe. Thanks for posting!

Backup

User Info Menu

That includes chunks of yards both gained and lost.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Legend

User Info Menu

He's right.... look, I may not like some of the sacks Ben would take in Arians offense and the run game wasnt the best but the results were much better in the win loss column. I love the no bullets left in the gun analogy. Sure felt like we had plenty of bullets left in most games.

Legend

User Info Menu

Just so you know, the owner of Steelers Depot has made it clear that he does not want us posting his articles, even when we give proper credit and provide a link to his site, as you have done. I have no idea why (it's not like we are trying to "steal" his articles or "take credit" for their content), so now we just basically don't acknowledge the existence of that particular site any more (too bad, but that was his choice, not ours). Just thought you should know.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I wasn't aware of that, I'll just ignore that site altogether since they made a big deal out if it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    I wasn't aware of that, I'll just ignore that site altogether since they made a big deal out if it.
    No problem, man. I realize that you couldn't have known since you just joined last month.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

While we're at it, let's ignore Pro Football Talk as well, since it's a breeding ground for anti-Steeler bigotry.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

BA and Ben lack maturity in my opinion and their lack of professionalism shows time and time again. Just something I felt I needed to throw out there
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Backup

User Info Menu

One thing I've learned is that those who are among the best at their professions tend to be the most secure in their jobs regardless of whether their attitudes are "professional" or not.