Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody See What Happened At 1:33 Left In Giants Game?

Backup

User Info Menu

Anybody See What Happened At 1:33 Left In Giants Game?

Keith Butler LB coach says something to James Harrison and is laughing about it. I'm no lip reader but James eyes widen and it looks like he's mad a hell. He grabs the microphone on Butler headset and starts cursing into all while Butler is laughing hysterically. Wonder who was on the other end and what he said to make James so mad.

Legend

User Info Menu

Maybe a coach in the booth being honest and saying Harrison isn't being effective.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

i'm sure it was but curious about who the coach might have been, wondering who's up there during games, if you've record game go back and look at it, its pretty funny. The look on Harrison's face is something to see

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Man...just deleted game from my DVR

Legend

User Info Menu

Wasn't Goodell at the game? Maybe Butler relayed some kind of smart remark from Rog, who was on the other end...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Wasn't Goodell at the game? Maybe Butler relayed some kind of smart remark from Rog, who was on the other end...
    Goodell was at the game, but left around half time, I think. They showed him at the Sunday night game as well and said he had just flown in from NY.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Man...just deleted game from my DVR
    Hell, I don't delete wins for weeks after. Losses? They usually get deleted immediately. But since I got Direct TV I have SO much more space on my DVR and never have to sweat having too much recorded, ever.

Legend

User Info Menu

I bet that they were just pulling his chain somehow. I would love to see the guy who has the chutzpa enough to pull his chain!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm pretty sure it had to be a joke about Harrison trying to pick up the fumble.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    I bet that they were just pulling his chain somehow. I would love to see the guy who has the chutzpa enough to pull his chain!
    Notice that the person in question was safely up in the booth.