Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Caaaaaaaaaam!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Caaaaaaaaaam!!!!

63.9% (middle of the pack), completion percentage, 2 TD's and 5 INT's, and a QB rating of 78.3. (19 games played in his career and 22 picks thrown)

Just sayin....

Sure he'll have the every other game where he straight blows it up...maybe 4 TD passes?.. 300 plus yards passing?..and he'll make unbelievable plays all over the place. But then there will always be games like he had Thursday night. And that is why I don't ever see him being an elite QB/winner of any championships in the NFL.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Rookie

User Info Menu

I don't blame Cam for all of the loss...

I mean, very few people had any idea who the hell Ramses Barden and Andre Brown are prior to that game...

Legend

User Info Menu

I like Cam as a player, but I'm not a big fan of him pulling out the Superman chest celebration thingy after a TD dive that cut their deficit from 23-0 to 23-7 late in the 3rd quarter.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ugly game last nite

of course, I guess we won't see the steelers fans coming on here last year wishing he was our qb instead of ben

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

That game sucked. But I was just glad I benched Cam on my fantasy team; thank God I picked up RGIII late in the draft. Cam might come around this season, but right now, he is not very good, at all. A lot isn't his fault, as he has been getting hammered from a weak O line. He is playing in "hair on fire" mode and that is never good. If I hadn't drafted RGIII my fantasy team would be in trouble. RG will have to put up more points than Cam did last night.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I like Cam as a player, but I'm not a big fan of him pulling out the Superman chest celebration thingy after a TD dive that cut their deficit from 23-0 to 23-7 late in the 3rd quarter.
    Yeah, that irritated me too. Have some awareness of the situation. It makes him look completely self centered to celebrate like that when his team is still getting blown out.

There are also reports that Steve Smith called him out on the sideline for sulking. He has natural physical gifts, but isn't a guy that I'd want to root for.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    That game sucked. But I was just glad I benched Cam on my fantasy team; thank God I picked up RGIII late in the draft. Cam might come around this season, but right now, he is not very good, at all. A lot isn't his fault, as he has been getting hammered from a weak O line. He is playing in "hair on fire" mode and that is never good. If I hadn't drafted RGIII my fantasy team would be in trouble. RG will have to put up more points than Cam did last night.
    Ohhhh, so you play fantasy football. That explains everything.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

And his number 1 go-to wide receiver isn't too happy with him either...

[URL]http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8407553/carolina-panthers-wide-steve-smith-unhappy-quarterback-cam-newton[/URL]
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Seriously.... I was thinking the same thing.

When he's having a bad game he'll have a towel draped over his head trying to hide himself from the camera and everyone else.... If he's having a good game.... he's running around on the sidelines like a child..
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Yeah, that irritated me too. Have some awareness of the situation. It makes him look completely self centered to celebrate like that when his team is still getting blown out.

There are also reports that Steve Smith called him out on the sideline for sulking. He has natural physical gifts, but isn't a guy that I'd want to root for.
    he sulked in his post game press conference