Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Browns at it again

Backup

User Info Menu

Browns at it again

CBSsports is reporting that the Browns Have fired Joe Banner and Mike Lombardi after one year. Have promoted Ray Farmer. Kind of wondering if Haslam is Bipolar. I can say I am actually feeling sorry for my Browns friends what a train wreck.

Legend

User Info Menu

Are message board posters running the Browns? Sure seems like it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Are message board posters running the Browns? Sure seems like it.
    yeah.. they are making decisions like we make suggestions.

Legend

User Info Menu

Thank the Lord that Haslam is no longer affiliated with the Steelers, even as a minority shareholder. What an embarrassment. He makes Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder look like Paul Brown and George Halas.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Pretty much what Browns fans deserve.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

What a dysfunctional mess. Here is an article:

[url]http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/02/cleveland_browns_shakeup_joe_b.html[/url]

I feel bad for my friends who are Browns fans.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    What a dysfunctional mess. Here is an article:

[URL]http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/02/cleveland_browns_shakeup_joe_b.html[/URL]

I feel bad for my friends who are Browns fans.
    If they are Browns fans they shouldn't be your friends. You shouldn't associate with people like that especially someone from a semi-respected profession like yours
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    If they are Browns fans they shouldn't be your friends. You shouldn't associate with people like that especially someone from a semi-respected profession like yours
    Old friends from college. We all made mistakes in college, didn't we.

Starter

User Info Menu

My best advice to Ray Farmer and Mike Pettite would be to RENT houses that have month to month leases.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Lombardi was the worst GM I ever saw. He has zero sense for player evaluation. Even his stints on ESPN showcases just how clueless he was. That was the right decisions. Hiring him was pure Bozo-ness.