Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have just about had it...

Backup

User Info Menu

56 is the closest defender to Pryor, how in the frig is he not responsible for Pryor???? 56 wasn't even blocked!! I think its foolish to think that it's 94 responsibility since he's 10 yards off the LOS, and a blocker to shed. Again the defensive call there was asinine!! Steelers-Depot just trying to save 56 azz, for what reason I don't know?? There is no doubt that Haley's play-calling, and playbook is sucking azz, but 7 has to be accountable. It's 7 who is playing...if I'm 7, I'm rolling friggin heads on the sideline!! Is it just me, or do I see Marcia Brady yelling at everybody!! He refuses to lose! My comments about 7, "not wanting to win", mainly speak of his lack of intensity! I don't see any intensity before, during or after the games. His post-game PC is the same every time the team loses...blah blah, we didn't do enough, blah blah, we didn't catch the ball, blah blah, we didn't block good enough, blah blah friggin blah blah!!!!!!! I wanna see something, and I wanna see some friggin EMOTION!! Football is a game of emotion, and without any, you are doomed to lose. I'm no professional athlete, but I play hoops, and softball atleast 3 times a week. You could ask any teammate or opponent what I bring to the game. I bring intensity, and I bring friggin energy!!! Not everyone plays this way, but best believe that the best players on the team should TRY and play this way!!!! JD
    Last edited by JDSteeler; 11-03-2013 at 12:26 PM.
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You are projecting your own ideas as if they are the gospel. First of all, I don't recall seeing Joe Montana yell and scream or show "intensity" to be successful. Neither did Bradshaw rant and rave. That is not leadership; that is what people think leadership looks like.

As for Woodley, I don't know what to tell you... you are ignoring what the players are telling you. Unless you think they would throw others (Clark and Timmons) under the bus, and those other players wouldn't take exception. You are choosing to ignore what people are telling you, because again... you are projecting your bias against Woodley. (And for the record: I have also been critical of Woodley these last few years. But I will acknowledge that he is playing hard and trying this year.)

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    You are projecting your own ideas as if they are the gospel. First of all, I don't recall seeing Joe Montana yell and scream or show "intensity" to be successful. Neither did Bradshaw rant and rave. That is not leadership; that is what people think leadership looks like.

As for Woodley, I don't know what to tell you... you are ignoring what the players are telling you. Unless you think they would throw others (Clark and Timmons) under the bus, and those other players wouldn't take exception. You are choosing to ignore what people are telling you, because again... you are projecting your bias against Woodley. (And for the record: I have also been critical of Woodley these last few years. But I will acknowledge that he is playing hard and trying this year.)
    You need to re-read my last post. What am I projecting? I don't need other players to tell me sh!t. My eye-test says that 56 is supremely STUPID! We are talking about a play, that in fact, is so freaking predictable, a 5 year-old could have played it better than 56!! At their own 7, wtf was Pryor going to do there? Let me tell you what he was going to do, and yes, I am PROJECTING friggin NOW!! He was either handing it to McFadden, or keeping it...THAT'S it!!! Two friggin options there!!! 56 is unblocked!! Why? Because the Raiders knew he would bite on the fake and leave his responsibility. But let's project this too!! Wtf was LeBeau thinking?? Wtf were the other 10 on defense thinking? All I know, is that this team, is supremely stupid!! On both sides of the ball!! From coaching to players they are STUPID!! To get caught with your pants down on the first play of the game is inexcusable!! BTW, this team, somehow found a way to get rolled by the 1-6 Minnesota Vikings!! How lame do you have to be to get smoked by QB Cassel?? And if you really think 56 is playing hard, you need to have your head examined!! 20 total tackles!!! Only 14 solo!! 56 on-pace for 40+ tackles for the 2nd straight year!! This is PROJECTING.....but that SUCKS!!!!! He's stealing his money from the Steelers!! In fact, there are a lot of Vets on the team that are taking my hard-earned money that doesn't belong to them!! JD...Am I PROJECTING enough for YOU!!!!!
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JDSteeler View Post
    All I know, is that this team, is supremely stupid!! On both sides of the ball!! From coaching to players they are STUPID!!
    Time to stick a fork (of greatness) in em

Legend

User Info Menu

Someone needs a nap

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Adams needs coached up in his position so he has a chance to develop ....... and he's out there "running" pass routes ???

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Someone needs a nap
    Or some medical marijuana I'm sure being a Steelers fan this year is worthy of a dr's recommendation.