Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Omg ... Redman starting again?!?!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Omg ... Redman starting again?!?!

I'm beginning to think that Tomlin wants to move away from Pittsburgh because continuous poor decisions like this will cause the Steelers to have another losing record and him fired.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Banned

User Info Menu

To get away from Haley and Art II? I wouldn't put it past him.

Players around the league voted Tomlin the most they'd want to play for. He's respected in his profession.

Todd Haley isn't, once you deal with him, you want to rid yourself of having to work with him.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Hahahaha hilarious. Watch redman rush for 2 TDs ad 115 yrds on Monday.. Then everyone will be discombobulated.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    I'm beginning to think that Tomlin wants to move away from Pittsburgh because continuous poor decisions like this will cause the Steelers to have another losing record and him fired.
    Who did you expect to start?
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Hahahaha hilarious. Watch redman rush for 2 TDs ad 115 yrds on Monday.. Then everyone will be discombobulated.
    Only if you're playing Madden 2013 on Monday Night. Even then it would be difficult for Redman to pull off those kind of stats.

Starter

User Info Menu

I just dont get it. Is Felix Jones.really having that much trouble picking up the playbook? How hard can it be?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    Only if you're playing Madden 2013 on Monday Night. Even then it would be difficult for Redman to pull off those kind of stats.
    Anything is possible. I really hope he takes his job seriously and holds on to that Rock with his life. play action would be nice to have as a weapon every now and again...

Legend

User Info Menu

As bad as he played, I still do like Redman. I suspect this zone blocking is a tough transistion because both he and Dwyer have looked confused running behind it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    As bad as he played, I still do like Redman. I suspect this zone blocking is a tough transistion because both he and Dwyer have looked confused running behind it.
    It probably is a tough transition when you lack real talent to do anything except bang your head into the line for a two yard gain.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    It probably is a tough transition when you lack real talent to do anything except bang your head into the line for a two yard gain.
    What's sad is Mendy probably woulda been a beast behind zone blocking.