Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game balls

Starter

User Info Menu

Game balls

I'm surprised no one had started this thread yet, so I will.

Offense: Ben - He turned should-have-been sacks into first downs or touchdowns many times.
    Defense: Ryan Clark and Ike Taylor - Set the tone and shut down 'Tone.
    Special Teams: Dare I say it, Sushi with two early 40+ FGs.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Definitely Ben, spread the ball around to 10 receivers, QB rating over 120, masterful play. Heath and the Big Money three, along with tough tough Cotchery were big.

Lebow for the great adjustments and Timmons who was solid. But Clark was a rock.

I noticed David Paulson and Demarcus Van Dyke on ST's.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Demarcus Van Dyke has been a noticeable player two weeks in a row on special teams. Last week he down a punt at the 1, and this week he scared a fumble out of Kerley. He has been a solid pick up so far.

Starter

User Info Menu

ST/ Shawn Suisham, give the man his do he is off to a solid start this season

Offense/ Ben is obvious, so Ill go a different way. Mike Wallace. For all the time Wallace missed, he looks awesome so far this year.

Defense/ Lamar Woodley. Woodley finally looks himself again

Legend

User Info Menu

[url]http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Clark-is-Digest-Player-of-Week/c5b36ef6-f384-417c-9f61-a1eb0a07ecc1[/url]

Clark got the Steelers game ball!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    [URL]http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Clark-is-Digest-Player-of-Week/c5b36ef6-f384-417c-9f61-a1eb0a07ecc1[/URL]

Clark got the Steelers game ball!

Clark deserved the game ball. He's fearless and put it all out there tonight as he usually does.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Demarcus Van Dyke has been a noticeable player two weeks in a row on special teams. Last week he down a punt at the 1, and this week he scared a fumble out of Kerley. He has been a solid pick up so far.
    He's my choice as well. Also think he kept that the Jets from downing it at the 1 yd line, but Suisham made two field goals from 45+ yds and he was 3 & 9 last year from that range at Hienz Field so props to him

Legend

User Info Menu

Also, he was either 100% or dang close to it for kicking it out of the end zone ... at sea level* this week, not Mile High!

* Edit: 1,223 feet above sea level!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Backup

User Info Menu

Ryan Mundy for me today - thought he played a great game, disciplined and laid down a few tone setting shots.
    Clark as well, good shots and great coverage. (he didnt seem too slow today)

Legend

User Info Menu

Lawrence Timmons gets a game ball for this hit, Sanchez was never the same afterwards. however, James Harrison may get a three game suspension for it...

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha