Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Else Bouncing Off The Walls?

Legend

User Info Menu

Anyone Else Bouncing Off The Walls?

I feel like it's XMas morning and my parents won't wake up so I can open my presents. I'm so pumped up to get this draft going. Who's with me?

I wish they didn't stop and just went thru the night and just kept picking. I'd stay up for 2 days straight if they wanted to do it that way.

No idea why, but I get so darn excited by the draft.

Let's go!!!!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Yep! I'm ready too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I kinda am. Fact is, the Steelers may not pick till really freakin' late so who knows if I'll even be up (problem with getting old and having to be up early!)
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers will not pick until 11:00 p.m. EST or later.........I'm going nuts!!!
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinjim View Post
    I kinda am. Fact is, the Steelers may not pick till really freakin' late so who knows if I'll even be up (problem with getting old and having to be up early!)
    Yeah, it does suck getting old and have to get up early, but some days are just worth fighting thru. I actually preferred the Sat/Sun all day drafts of old.

2 years ago I was in SF for the draft and it was great. Finished work and dinner meeting. Missed the beginning of the draft, but when I got done and went to watch the draft, I got there 10 minutes before the Steelers picked. I wish I had more time to look at the board and review ahead of time, but it was cool having the draft done earlier than on the East Coast.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Gonna watch the hockey game and keep tabs on the draft on-line with a bit of surfing backi and forth, until the Steelers are on the clock. By then the hockey game will long be over, I imagine.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Hello all. I am a long time lurker and first time poster. I've been a Steeler fan since 1970, and can't remember a draft that is this important in a long time.Let's hope that Colbert and company have a strong 3 days, and we draft a couple or three special players. GO STEELERS.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Welcome, Nova

Rookie

User Info Menu

Thanks Duke.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I have nervous butterflies actually. Excited but worried that Jones will be gone before the Steelers pick
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa