Thread: Good Sign?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Good Sign?

Jonathan Dwyer tweeted that he has begun offseason training...with LaMarr Woodley...

Woodley also stated that he would workout in Florida with Tom Shaw for a month this offseason...

I don't think he's going anywhere, so let's hope this pays off...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Jonathan Dwyer tweeted that he has begun offseason training...with LaMarr Woodley...
    Don't know if that bodes well, considering both of their track records. I can just see all-you-can-eat buffets and video games as part of their "regimen."

Now if they'd both spend the summer with Shaw, that might be different...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post

Woodley also stated that he would workout in Florida with Tom Shaw for a month this offseason...

I don't think he's going anywhere, so let's hope this pays off...
    I thought the punchline was gonna be they're training with Casey Hampton.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Don't know if that bodes well, considering both of their track records. I can just see all-you-can-eat buffets and video games as part of their "regimen."

All you can eat buffets and video games is what got this body right here into prime time.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post

Actually... I think Dwyer turned the corner this year...after he was cut. He showed a lot of emotion on the field...and ran with authority (the few opportunities that he had). I hope they keep Dwyer around.

Legend

User Info Menu

woodley is only training with shaw because hes afraid of being cut and needs to fool some team
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Actually... I think Dwyer turned the corner this year...after he was cut. He showed a lot of emotion on the field...and ran with authority (the few opportunities that he had). I hope they keep Dwyer around.
    Not sure about that... he only had a handful of touches.

Legend

User Info Menu

I said the kid had limited opportunities. He showed more (emotion, toughness, etc) though on those carries than he had up to that point.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I thought the punchline was gonna be they're training with Casey Hampton.
    Now that is funny!