Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should Lebeau Move Harrison Inside?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

that's a long time ago.

still not seeing the upside of such a move.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Harrison might be willing to re-do his deal in order to stay here another year or two ala Casey Hampton.
    They could reduce his salary and then agree to pay all of his fines if he goes back to playing the way he used to when everyone was scared of him.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    And we could cross him with Timmons ..
    That's a beast I'd like to see..

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    They could reduce his salary and then agree to pay all of his fines if he goes back to playing the way he used to when everyone was scared of him.
    the Steelers didn't give Mike Wallace the $11 million/year he was seeking, I doubt we would want to pay Harrison over $11/million year either.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha