Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steelers sign Darrelle Revis to 5 year $65 million contract

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers sign Darrelle Revis to 5 year $65 million contract

sorry, just couldn't help myself.

APRIL FOOLS!
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Starter

User Info Menu

you got me good HS!

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    sorry, just couldn't help myself.

APRIL FOOLS!

Legend

User Info Menu

HOLY SHNIKIES!!!!!! Good one HS....LMAO
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Backup

User Info Menu

Weak effort. You can't someone while he's under contract to another club.

GONG!

Administrator

User Info Menu

I wish. It would be much better than paying an old stone-handed Ike Taylor 9.5 million this year and 10.5 mil next year.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

As soon as I read it I told myself I would not fall for this and read it. I did obviously, and now I feel dirty.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    As soon as I read it I told myself I would not fall for this and read it. I did obviously, and now I feel dirty.
    I second this, thanks H-I Steel
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Legend

User Info Menu

Troy Polamalu drops Head & Shoulders, signs with Suave

By Neal Coolong on Apr 1 2013

It's not just for Walgreens anymore, shampoo manufacturer Suave inks Steelers safety Troy Polamalu to five-year endorsement deal.

Steelers safety Troy Polamalu gets better with age. Or, at least the marketing division of Suave shampoo thinks so.

The company with more bottles of product on the shelves of Walgreens and Pamida covered in dust is looking to upgrade its current image as a low-cost alternative to quality to a high-priced, playmaking shampoo by signing Polamalu to a five-year endorsement deal.

The product line, dubbed "The Action Series," will have shampoo and conditioning products for men, women and some pets. It will be on sale with Suave's regular partners, Walgreens and Pamida, or any other fine retailer that has a pharmacy and sells As Seen On TV products.

The Action Series will join Magic Mesh and the Wax Vac on shelves and will go on sale immediately. And we can expect to see it often. The company will launch an advertising campaign featuring Polamalu that will run throughout the season, and will include multiple Super Bowl spots, according to the company's web site.

[URL]http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2013/4/1/4169546/troy-polamalu-drops-head-shoulders-signs-with-suave[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post

GONG!
    exactly... was wondering, "how many people are gonna fall for THAT?? Not one, i wouldnt think..."
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Late-March Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C, Oregon
    2.51 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.84 -
    "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.98 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    4.117 - Jordan Travis, QB, FSU
    6.178 -Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post

GONG!
    looks like you forgot a word in your first sentence.

a very weak effort, I would say.

GONG!

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha