Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lamar Woodley has to eat Crow

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    When it comes to pass rushing success on 3rd downs, Woodley ranks 3rd in the NFL behind only Cameron Wake & Von Miller.
    This past season? That's hard to believe.

Legend

User Info Menu

[url]https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/12/11/pass-rushing-productivity-3rd-4th-down/[/url]

Follow the page down to "productivity".
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Don't know about these guys and what they consider "pressure"...seems to me it must be pretty subjective. I remember game after game of LaMarr being basically invisible on the field, being easily handled by a RB or a TE, ending with two tackles or less. Check out his season stats for 2012....In 7 out of the 13 games he played in, he had fewer than two tackles for the entire game. He finished with only 38 combined tackles for the year...don't see any measure by which that season can be called stellar.

And yes, I know he was playing hurt much of the season...but his own LB coach noted that the problem is that he needs to learn to come into the season properly conditioned. I think LaMarr has thought he can spend his summers eating Doritos and playing golf and play himself into shape by midseason. It may have worked his first year or two, but it ain't working any more.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Don't know about these guys and what they consider "pressure"...seems to me it must be pretty subjective.
    Or, perhaps, it is your opinion that is subective...

Legend

User Info Menu

Or, perhaps, yours...

Tell me, if Woodley is such a fearsome pass rusher, why do opponents approach our D as though they fear Harrison more?
    Last edited by BradshawsHairdresser; 02-02-2013 at 09:51 PM.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Or, perhaps, yours...
    I'm not the one disagreeing with PFF...

Legend

User Info Menu

I've seen no concrete evidence for their assertions. I just know what I saw from watching the games.
    Last edited by BradshawsHairdresser; 02-02-2013 at 10:05 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Woodley:

Flacco will never win a Super Bowl.

Flacco :

[url]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_i8aT_MBlfCEd2vwFbagRCIgXIx_Ba 8jElXqwegbPVaDehx48v9olp8rD[/url] Enjoy!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Someone should paste Woodley's quotes on his facebook page or his website or whatever he has. Maybe add a little fire under his butt this offseason. We need great offseasons from all the guys that will be returning, and a killer draft.
    @_Hellgrammite