Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone Still Doubt Brown? Hello?

Legend

User Info Menu

funny thing is a few fans thought Brown wasn't ready or had that #1 in him. He is a beast

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    funny thing is a few fans thought Brown wasn't ready or had that #1 in him. He is a beast
    That is pretty amazing isn't it!!!!

Some just couldn't see past their man love for Wallace. Looking back, Brown probably did more to make Wallace look good than vice versa because Wallace looks like doo doo without Brown making the tough plays.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    That is pretty amazing isn't it!!!!

Some just couldn't see past their man love for Wallace. Looking back, Brown probably did more to make Wallace look good than vice versa because Wallace looks like doo doo without Brown making the tough plays.
    Yep... everyone was worried about Wallace taking the top off.... but Brown kept the chains moving so we could throw those low percentage passes to Wallace. Dont get me wrong... if we could have kept both I would have been ecstatic but we made the right decision.

I sure wish Dub was around because he swore up and down that Brown couldnt find the endzone.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I haven't seen a WR get off the line like AB in a long time...even Hines needed to go in motion to get off the line...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm not going to lie and not say I did not wonder if Brown could stand alone as a threat or be productive without Wallace. Slapstick you pointed something out to me that I've watched him do but, never took notice/appreciated of how he can slingshot himself off the line as he does.