Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Haley to Arizona?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Reid to KC. Why on Earth is AZ interested in Haley? Last HC gig = fail. Steeler offense, that he ran, = fail. What is the attraction?

Legend

User Info Menu

Why don't one of these teams looking for a coach hire LeBeau? I heard he is a "genius!"
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Take him Please.

Yours Truly,
    Ben Roethlisberger
    LMFAO!

So I guess you would lobby for Whiz to replace him...Right Ben?

Hmm...Haley to Arizona to be head coach and Whiz as OC & Grimm as OL coach. Is it possible?
    Last edited by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY; 01-03-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Need another Off Coord for everyone to complain about. Haley started the season too well and the complaints quota wasn't met.

It would be a mistake for Haley and us if he left. His offense was working until the OL became decimated by injuries.

Throw in Ben's injury to go along with the O-line and I think that derailed Haley's offense.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

If Ben put as much time and effort into working with Haley and the new playbook as he did being passive aggressive against it; this O could be unstoppable. I hope Haley stays and the Rooney's have the "stop being a whiny douche" chat with BB.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[url]http://blog.triblive.com/steel-mill/2012/12/27/haley-not-interested-in-head-coaching-job/[/url]
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Reid to KC. Why on Earth is AZ interested in Haley? Last HC gig = fail. Steeler offense, that he ran, = fail. What is the attraction?
    Last time Haley was in charge of AZ's offense, they went to the Super Bowl against us.

I think few blame KC's woes on Haley.

And the offense he ran here this year had Ben on track for a fantastic year until injuries turned it upside down.

Head coaching changes are hit-or-miss. You can look at any coach with the glass half-full or half-empty. Andy Reid has the same number of rings as Haley. What's the attraction to him?
    Last edited by Eich; 01-03-2013 at 01:12 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    [URL]http://blog.triblive.com/steel-mill/2012/12/27/haley-not-interested-in-head-coaching-job/[/URL]
    Why would Haley ever be interested in AZ? If he learned anything in KC it should be you are doomed without a very good QB and AZ has no QB options. Why do you think it appears Reid may be leaning towards KC? Cassel is better than anyone in AZ and that alone should tell you how bad the AZ situation is!

Best thing for all involved is for Haley to stay here.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Last time Haley was in charge of AZ's offense, they went to the Super Bowl against us.

I think few blame KC's woes on Haley.

And the offense he ran here this year had Ben on track for a fantastic year until injuries turned it upside down.
    Haley had a potential HoF Qb in Warner last time in AZ. There is nothing there now. AZ will be a death sentence for any HC going there.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    [URL]http://blog.triblive.com/steel-mill/2012/12/27/haley-not-interested-in-head-coaching-job/[/URL]
    So if Haley gets on the plane...What does that mean? Haley could say no to them and not interview. Todd Haley never thought he would get another chance at head coach. The Cardinals are the only team in the league that would give him a shot. Haley has a special relationship with the FO & Owner. I was a supporter to bring Haley here and one of the first to throw his name out. I also know Todd Haley would like to be a HD again. If Haley interviews...