Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: McCaron's girlfriend at last night's game

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

[url]http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2012/startracks/120123/halle-berry-435.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Ummm, there is "rational, logical judging" and then there is Coo Coo for Coca Puffs "judging." If you can't tell the difference, I can't help you. And, it's "judgmental" not "judgemental." Oops, did I just judge you?
    For what it's worth, "judgemental" is the more common spelling in Australia. That's like Chadman writing "colour" or "theatre" and you responding that it should be "color" or "theater" instead.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    For what it's worth, "judgemental" is the more common spelling in Australia. That's like Chadman writing "colour" or "theatre" and you responding that it should be "color" or "theater" instead.
    Was just going to let that one go... but thanks for bringing it up. Got to remind myself to type "defenSe" & "offenSe" instead of the 'actual' English spelling of Defence & Offence. It's a work in progress.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Next you are going to claim that this chick isn't even hot enough for you to hit on or hook up with. It cracks me up how judgmental dudes are re: the hotness level of hotties, always reacting as if super hot chicks are not that hot. As if everyone posting on message boards are better looking than Brad Pitt. Right.
    No different than you trying to convince us you're not gay!! I mean you're claiming Brad Pitt is hot!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Was just going to let that one go... but thanks for bringing it up. Got to remind myself to type "defenSe" & "offenSe" instead of the 'actual' English spelling of Defence & Offence. It's a work in progress.
    Signs like these actually make more sense the way you spell it.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Once we have American Phonetic Language sorted- maybe you can explain how your Baseball finals are "The World Series" when they only comprise of teams from America....
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Once we have American Phonetic Language sorted- maybe you can explain how your Baseball finals are "The World Series" when they only comprise of teams from America....
    Or why people refer the Statue of Liberty as "Lady" Liberty when "HE's got bigger guns than me" and has no boobs

Legend

User Info Menu

Halle Berry was (possibly still is) one of the hottest women to ever walk this planet. Just insane!

But calling Miss Alabama "just ok" is ridiculous. She's smoking hot. There's a link in SI.com (extra mustard) with pics of her, many in a bikini. The body is perfect. She's the hottet chick in the room about 99% of the time.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Halle Berry was (possibly still is) one of the hottest women to ever walk this planet. Just insane!

But calling Miss Alabama "just ok" is ridiculous. She's smoking hot. There's a link in SI.com (extra mustard) with pics of her, many in a bikini. The body is perfect. She's the hottet chick in the room about 99% of the time.
    Never got the Halle Berry thing. Again, not saying she's not good looking, but i've seen better.
    Personally I don't like the short hair look .... kinda dykeish!! Halle Berry w/ Long Hair is 20 times better than Halle Berry with short hair
    Last edited by SidSmythe; 01-10-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Never got the Halle Berry thing. Again, not saying she's not good looking, but i've seen better.
    Personally I don't like the short hair look .... kinda dykeish!! Halle Berry w/ Long Hair is 20 times better than Halle Berry with short hair
    Halle Berry could wear a mohawk with a mullet in the back and I'd still be okay with that.