Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: "New" Steelers Uniforms

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    The Iowa Hawkeyes come to mind.
    I love the Iowa Hawkeyes' uniform colors!
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    I was thinking something like this:

Attachment 463

See, that's cool. Too bad it craps all over Steelers "tradition."

Legend

User Info Menu

steelers home.jpg
    Since we are dumping on traditions...

Here is my version of a Retro Uni.

Legend

User Info Menu

or just go all out black on black....
    steelers BG home copy.jpg

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    steelers home.jpg
    Since we are dumping on traditions...

Here is my version of a Retro Uni.
    bada$$

Legend

User Info Menu

Flasteel.. I was trying to see if it was OK to use the template you put up but your mailbox was full

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Of course...I stole it off the internet somewhere myself. Great looking designs dizz! I finally fixed the mailbox thing by the way. Guess I had to empty all incoming and outgoing messages.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    or just go all out black on black....
    steelers BG home copy.jpg
    That would be very cool. Just not in Setember in Florida. Maybe it could be our 3rd uniform like the Penguins have.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Why change them? I can understand teams that can't draw fans, or don't have the national draw that we have changing them up. Thing is our fans are fans through and through. We love that the general theme is the same as it has been since the merger. You don't change tradition in one night, you do it slowly. If at all. I would be disgusted if we made a change like the Seahawks did. We have a tradition of winning. We are one of the most recognizable teams in the NFL. We don't need to draw fans by changing our uniform.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    Why change them? I can understand teams that can't draw fans, or don't have the national draw that we have changing them up. Thing is our fans are fans through and through. We love that the general theme is the same as it has been since the merger. You don't change tradition in one night, you do it slowly. If at all. I would be disgusted if we made a change like the Seahawks did. We have a tradition of winning. We are one of the most recognizable teams in the NFL. We don't need to draw fans by changing our uniform.
    My thinking had nothing to do with gaining new fans or anything like that. It was more about the evolution of the brand. There are new styling conventions and designs that could be incorporated with the classic ("traditional" if you will) look that the Steelers have had.