Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: It's alright people- nothing to fear...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    I am still curious how you condemn reactionary posts as bad for the board, and then revel in posting inflammatory posts yourself. Seems more than a tad hypocritical. Are you comfortable dealing in hypocrisy?
    I don't think Chadman's posts are inflamatory. I think they are amusing. JMHO
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    If it hadn't been for this response Chadman might have missed this comment. Probably would have been ok with that...

Still, in the name of charity & goodwill, in response to the 'hypocrisy' comment- the problem is not necessarily 'inflamatory posts', so much as the volume of 'inflamatory posts'. Some posters seem more prone to sprouting 'made for emotive' responses than others...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

chadman usually hits the right notes when he decides to provoke banter.

others, not so much.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    X2 ... and with informative content and interesting perspectives, too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Aww shucks.... you guys...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    If it hadn't been for this response Chadman might have missed this comment. Probably would have been ok with that...

Still, in the name of charity & goodwill, in response to the 'hypocrisy' comment- the problem is not necessarily 'inflamatory posts', so much as the volume of 'inflamatory posts'. Some posters seem more prone to sprouting 'made for emotive' responses than others...
    Hmmm, not really a complete answer. You haven't commented purely on volume (you have, but not always) but you have whined about reactionary posts....but then you admittedly did the same. When you speak out against something but then practice the very same act, as you condemn, it's still hypocrisy. No different than anti gay republicans getting caught soliciting for oral sex in a male bathroom.

[url]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/03/larry-craig-airport-bathroom_n_1739142.html[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    chadman usually hits the right notes when he decides to provoke banter.

others, not so much.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Hmmm, not really a complete answer. You haven't commented purely on volume (you have, but not always) but you have whined about reactionary posts....but then you admittedly did the same. When you speak out against something but then practice the very same act, as you condemn, it's still hypocrisy. No different than anti gay republicans getting caught soliciting for oral sex in a male bathroom.
    I don't care about your proclivities...

When Chadman makes an "inflammatory post" there are two things present that are lacking in your posts:

1) A long track record of quality posts. This earns you some latitude in the eyes of fellow posters. You do not have this.

2) A sense of irony, which most of the posters here find amusing. You, for the most part, are not amusing.