Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain your board name

Rookie

User Info Menu

I am a greatgrampa. 2 times going on three. At this rate someday I may have as many Great Grand Children as the Steelers have rings.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GGPa View Post
    I am a greatgrampa. 2 times going on three. At this rate someday I may have as many Great Grand Children as the Steelers have rings.
    Welcome to the Planet

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hopefully the Steelers put the chances of that happening well out of reach over the next few years.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Welcome to the Planet

Thank you Fixer

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Hopefully the Steelers put the chances of that happening well out of reach over the next few years.
    Maybe for now I am only averaging 1 every other year.
    Last edited by GGPa; 08-30-2012 at 05:15 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Maybe for now I am only averaging 1 a year.
    With luck, the Steelers might be able to win 1 Super Bowl per year to keep up with your projeny.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I just made it easier for the Steelers.
    I had to edit my previous post. (Type error)
    They can stay ahead until my four other grand daughters get older.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

I'm in my 30's and consider myself a Steeler NUT! I became a STEELER Maniac in 90's (when teenager). I not only watched, but listened to pre game and post game shows on radio / now internet on DVE!!!!!! MYRON COPE IS THE F----IN MAN. Like me MYRON was a DIEHARD!!!! 75% of my STEELER SUNDAYS is dedicated to the STEELERS!!!!

I'll post pictures of the Steeler Room in a few weeks. I have Tattoos and alI've been on pghsportsforum under the name BLASTFURNACE58 for the last few years. That was the name I chose, because my late Dad loved Jack Lambert (the 5 and when me and him went to games the sign "THE BLAST FURNACE" I loved!!!!!
    Last edited by Terrible Towlie; 10-06-2012 at 11:25 PM. Reason: made a few mistakes have to change
    Don't Forget to bring a Towel

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrible Towlie View Post
    I'm in my 30's and consider myself a Steeler NUT! I became a STEELER Maniac in 90's (when teenager). I not only watched, but listened to pre game and post game shows on radio / now internet on DVE!!!!!! MYRON COPE IS THE F----IN MAN. Like me MYRON was a DIEHARD!!!! 75% of my STEELER SUNDAYS is dedicated to the STEELERS!!!!

I'll post pictures of the Steeler Room in a few weeks. I have Tattoos and alI've been on pghsportsforum under the name BLASTFURNACE58 for the last few years. That was the name I chose, because my late Dad loved Jack Lambert (the 5 and when me and him went to games the sign "THE BLAST FURNACE" I loved!!!!!

I don't know what happened. My computer has been crazy lately. Quickly....I've been on Pghsportsfourm the last few years, playing the pickem game, reading alot, but not posting alot. I stumbled across this site and saw there were alot of former trib/PGHST people and decided to sign up and actually start posting comments. The is nothing F---in better than a lunatic STEELERS fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrible Towlie View Post
    I don't know what happened. My computer has been crazy lately. Quickly....I've been on Pghsportsfourm the last few years, playing the pickem game, reading alot, but not posting alot. I stumbled across this site and saw there were alot of former trib/PGHST people and decided to sign up and actually start posting comments. The is nothing F---in better than a lunatic STEELERS fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow this is embarrassing. 3rd times a charm Anyway. The terrible towel is a Steeler fans "shrine/staple item". Don't forget to bring your towel to games/Steeler rooms/Steeler games!!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!