Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The season is officially over.

Legend

User Info Menu

am i the only one that is concerned that the high draft pick that everyone is excited about will just go uncoached like alot of the other draft picks we have selected OR the player selected high will be wrongfully evaluated like some are saying the steelers have been doing since tomlin took over?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    am i the only one that is concerned that the high draft pick that everyone is excited about will just go uncoached like alot of the other draft picks we have selected OR the player selected high will be wrongfully evaluated like some are saying the steelers have been doing since tomlin took over?
    Im with you, I don't trust this team with draft picks at this point either.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    If the Steelers are picking in the top 8, they have a real shot at both the guys listed in my mock. And let me tell you that would go a long way to helping this team. Both those guys I believe are the real deal. And the LT in the first I listed might be the only LT with quick enough feet to be a perrenial pro bowler on the left side.
    Colt Lyerla left Oregon 3 weeks ago and was busted for Coke last week. Even though he is a great talent and I have him in the 7th round in my mock (I would take the chance there) I am sure he will be off the Steelers board.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Colt Lyerla left Oregon 3 weeks ago and was busted for Coke last week. Even though he is a great talent and I have him in the 7th round in my mock (I would take the chance there) I am sure he will be off the Steelers board.
    As well he should be. Busted for coke? Stay far, far away...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    As well he should be. Busted for coke? Stay far, far away...

diet or regular?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

At least the Steelers didn't maker this list: [URL]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000271538/article/stick-a-fork-in-them-five-teams-that-are-done-in-2013[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    At least the Steelers didn't maker this list: [URL]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000271538/article/stick-a-fork-in-them-five-teams-that-are-done-in-2013[/URL]

That's because the Steelers were done after week 4. They made a previous list of those who were done.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    That's because the Steelers were done after week 4. They made a previous list of those who were done.
    I can't imagine who else would have been on that list then.