Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Let's go Bucs!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't want to sound like a jerk just because I don't like baseball, but what is this thread doing on a "Steelers Talk" section of the forum? Isn't there another area this can go to?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I don't want to sound like a jerk just because I don't like baseball, but what is this thread doing on a "Steelers Talk" section of the forum? Isn't there another area this can go to?

Have you seen the Steelers so far this year? Pirates are a "miracle elixir" for the pain the Steelers are causing fans.

Besides, if you don't like baseball why are you reading and responding to a thread "Let's go Bucs"
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Have you seen the Steelers so far this year? Pirates are a "miracle elixir" for the pain the Steelers are causing fans.

Besides, if you don't like baseball why are you reading and responding to a thread "Let's go Bucs"
    Maybe he thought it dealt with the salary cap?
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

get outta here ya jerk.

Legend

User Info Menu

Well that was a buzzkill. Pirates are going to have to do it the hard way....in STL and against Wainwright.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Well that was a buzzkill. Pirates are going to have to do it the hard way....in STL and against Wainwright.
    Hoefully Cole pitches to give us a chance. It's gonna take a miracle on Wed cause we can't hit off Wainwright. Ugh!!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post

Talking about Baseball at all in NFL season is a downer, IMO. I just saw this thread sitting here and thought that perhaps it was about something Steelers related, so I took a look. Again, I don't mean to bug about it, but don't the Pirates have fan forums somewhere?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think its relevant to contrast the Pirates and Steelers seasons since things are topsy turvy this year.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Talking about Baseball at all in NFL season is a downer, IMO. I just saw this thread sitting here and thought that perhaps it was about something Steelers related, so I took a look. Again, I don't mean to bug about it, but don't the Pirates have fan forums somewhere?
    There's 11 active threads in this forum today. 1 of them is about the Bucs. 1 of them is about married guys. 1 of them is about MNF. 1 of them is about the draft. 1 of them is about Cowher. Literally, there's practically nothing to talk about the Steelers. The few threads about the Steelers probably make people want to jump off the Clemente bridge - they're so negative.

Sorry you don't like baseball, but us yinzers have been waiting 21 years to talk about baseball during football season It's all we got right now. And if you really hate this thread, just got start some awesome discussions about the Steelers and it will surely go away in 3 days Because with all the discussion about the Steelers, that's about how long it'll take for it to get to page 2 and be out of sight and out of mind

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    There's 11 active threads in this forum today. 1 of them is about the Bucs. 1 of them is about married guys. 1 of them is about MNF. 1 of them is about the draft. 1 of them is about Cowher. Literally, there's practically nothing to talk about the Steelers. The few threads about the Steelers probably make people want to jump off the Clemente bridge - they're so negative.

Sorry you don't like baseball, but us yinzers have been waiting 21 years to talk about baseball during football season It's all we got right now. And if you really hate this thread, just got start some awesome discussions about the Steelers and it will surely go away in 3 days Because with all the discussion about the Steelers, that's about how long it'll take for it to get to page 2 and be out of sight and out of mind
    That's fine, I won't bug about it anymore. When I want to talk boxing, I go to a fight fans forum. I just don't get why anyone would post about the Pirates on a Steelers forum instead of just posting on a Pirates forum. Either way, I'll just ignore it from now on. Enjoy.