Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brown

Legend

User Info Menu

Brown

is a BEAST and Megatron agrees. Jersey's exchanged.

Backup

User Info Menu

I agree...and that is an awesome picture!

Look at the size difference...that is just crazy....

SF

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelfin View Post

SF
    QFT!

Dizz - thanks for posting -awesome!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

SF
    I guess that's why they call him Megatron.

Legend

User Info Menu

Neat exchange. I've been one of Brown's bigger critics, but he had a very good game. Hopefully he'll continue to stay focused and perform.

Legend

User Info Menu

SF
    I doubt there is any CB in the country who can contain a guy that big... Ike was set up to fail in the first half.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Great picture, the size differential between the two is almost comical. That's a really big dude. All you need to cover him is an NBA power forward with 4.3 speed.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I guess that's why they call him Megatron.
    And based on the size differential and the color of the striped jersey he received, that would obviously make Brown a "bumblebee."

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think Calvin Johnson is the greatest receiver to ever play the game. He may not have Chris Carter's hands or run routes as well as Jerry Rice. But, his combination of skill, size, and speed is crazy great. Add in good hands and amazing body control and you have the modern prototype for a stud receiver.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    I think Calvin Johnson is the greatest receiver to ever play the game. He may not have Chris Carter's hands or run routes as well as Jerry Rice. But, his combination of skill, size, and speed is crazy great. Add in good hands and amazing body control and you have the modern prototype for a stud receiver.
    Blood, I will have to agree. The plays and yards he amasses is just crazy. I can't think of anybody other than Richard Sherman with the size, speed, and athleticism that could match up with such a monster.