Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ras-I Dowling Released

Legend

User Info Menu

Ras-I Dowling Released

I remember that he was among the players considered on the board as a potential first round pick in 2011. He was taken a few picks after Heyward.

Just thought it was interesting perspective.

Looking at the second round from that year, there were a lot of busts.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Oh I remember this guy. I think I picked him in the first in my mock draft and another corner or maybe a safety in the 2nd. I never pick'em right.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Where's Dee Dub?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Where's Dee Dub?
    too funny, that was my first thought too!
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    too funny, that was my first thought too!
    Same here. The only saving grace for his rep is that his failure is more due to injury than his play, but wasn't he an injury concern coming out?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Same here. The only saving grace for his rep is that his failure is more due to injury than his play, but wasn't he an injury concern coming out?
    Yes he was.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Just shows that even the great Patriots miss on players like this guy in Round 2
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Just shows that even the great Patriots miss on players like this guy in Round 2
    They miss quite frequently in the second round. They hit on Gronk, but Chad Jackson and the other second round corner (Butler?) they cut recently come to mind.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    They miss quite frequently in the second round. They hit on Gronk, but Chad Jackson and the other second round corner (Butler?) they cut recently come to mind.

I never read their message boards but I have no doubt that their fans are constantly ranting about wanting Belichek fired because of the draft misses they have
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Yep...and that's what makes a comment like, "Where's Dee Dub?" lame. He is being released not based on performance.

And if I ever need this board to save my rep. or have anything to do with who I am, then I would be pretty lame myself.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash