Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Shazier impressing people

Legend

User Info Menu

Ryan Shazier impressing people

This rookie has impressed coaches and players alike with his display of talent. It's not just the physical ability of the 6' 1", 237 lb rookie that makes him special. His football IQ is off the charts...."He's going to be fun to watch," Roethlisberger said on WDVE 102.5 in Pittsburgh, "and the thing about him that is most underrated that people don't talk about is he's very smart on the field.... I think he's going to be a guy that's going to be calling the defense pretty soon."
    LB coack Keith Butler has nothing but high praise for him... "He understands concepts and picks things up a little bit easier than most rookies."
    We here at [URL="https://www.facebook.com/StillerGang"]Stiller Gang[/URL] World have been watching Shazier from the moment we saw him walk across the stage at [URL="https://www.facebook.com/RadioCityMusicHall"]Radio City Music Hall[/URL] to be drafted by [URL="https://www.facebook.com/steelers"]The Pittsburgh Steelers[/URL]. We were there that day in the upper balcony, May 8th, 2014, shouting in support as he was selected. We knew he would be special because he joined the team the same exact day that someone very special to us joined the rest of the Big Yinzers in Heaven (who cheer from the clouds every game).... Yinz had better believe that we can't wait to see what he does for the team! Bang Bang! ‪
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Great. Let's hope it comes to fruition. If Shazier and Jones can step up to a decent level we will have a strong group of LBs.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Starter

User Info Menu

Gangs are for sissies.

And one of the ugliest characteristics of humans is boasting and bragging. It reeks of self-rightousness and yields nothing but contempt. It's heinous and ugly. One of the worst qualities of humans, these days. Right next to greed.

Grandstanding isn't all it's cracked up to be. Neither is the ego of man.

Oh, humility. Where have you gone?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 8467thekraken View Post
    Gangs are for sissies.

And one of the ugliest characteristics of humans is boasting and bragging. It reeks of self-rightousness and yields nothing but contempt. It's heinous and ugly. One of the worst qualities of humans, these days. Right next to greed.

Have you been hitting the crack pipe?
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 8467thekraken View Post
    Gangs are for sissies.

ya wtf is this lol..

Legend

User Info Menu

I was reading it like wha?
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I am really appreciating that the Steeler brass has added so much speed to this team. Rather than staying stuck in a now-obsolete formula, they are adapting to the Goodell misdirection of the NFL. Shazier fits the bill.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Have you been hitting the crack pipe?
    Or more accurately....... The Kraken pipe.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Or more accurately....... The Kraken pipe.
    The humor on this board is marvelous

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    I am really appreciating that the Steeler brass has added so much speed to this team. Rather than staying stuck in a now-obsolete formula, they are adapting to the Goodell misdirection of the NFL. Shazier fits the bill.
    Aftern drafting Timmons and Spence its ABOUT TIME this staff realizes the trends and starts looking for speed at the position.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher