Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eli does it again..

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Eli does it again..

Down 3, 1.30 seconds to go, 77 yard TD pass.

Eli's been more like Ben than Ben in the past couple of years. Of the two, right now he's been more clutch at the end of the fourth Q!

Time for Ben to regain his 4th Q mojo!

Legend

User Info Menu

I sure am glad the Brownies traded away the rights to RG3 too, I would hate to have to face him twice a year.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Last team with the ball often wins. This is becoming like the NBA.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Last team with the ball often wins. This is becoming like the NBA.
    We've missed on that twice this year already.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    We've missed on that twice this year already.
    Ben's become Lebron James.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I sure am glad the Brownies traded away the rights to RG3 too, I would hate to have to face him twice a year.

I'm pretty sure it was the Rams, not the Browns.

The Browns traded away the pick last year that the Falcons used to get Julio Jones.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was the Rams, not the Browns.

The Browns traded away the pick last year that the Falcons used to get Julio Jones.

you're right, I guess the Rams already had Sam Bradford so they took the three #1 draft picks along with a 2nd round choice from the Redskins while the Browns traded down last year with the Falcons.

as expensive as that trade was for the Redskins, it may well turn out to be worth it.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

Eli Manning threw two very cerebral INTs today. You might even say they were "intelligINTs."
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Legend

User Info Menu

Funny how it works.......

The D lets the only deep threat on the Giants (with Nicks playing but hurt) get behind flat-footed double coverage with less than 2 minutes to go. The ball is underthrown and Cruz has to slow down in order to catch it, but not without breaking stride. The D never comes close to covering the play nonetheless.

If this happens to the Steelers D, the posts would be "Steelers D blows another 4th Q lead", "Fire Lebeau", "This team stinks".

When it happens in this game then it is "Eli does it again".

This was a defensive breakdown, pure and simple.

Legend

User Info Menu

What the???? Of course it would be "defense blows it again if it happened to us" lol...

You just blamed the Redskins D!!!

Nothing wrong with loving your team but one shouldn't abandon common sense while doing it.