Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's done.....Harrison is a Bengal

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Nah, we need to draft the new James Harrison in the 4th Rd: Lerentee Mcray out of Florida. This guy plays like his hair is on fire.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    Nah, we need to draft the new James Harrison in the 4th Rd: Lerentee Mcray out of Florida. This guy plays like his hair is on fire.
    Agree! If we only would just draft them.... Naw, we're drafting Bruce Davis, Chris Carter, Sean Spence and Stevenson Sylvester.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't expect him to have double-digit sacks unless they change their D to a 3-4 base.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

In any case Harrison will help the Bengals, in the meantime it feels like the steelers are treading water the last few months.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    Call me crazy! I can see a healthy, motivated JH putting up ten, eleven sacks for cincy and putting that team over the top....

i agree, it could put them over the top but the steelers are a long way from the top. and thats why i am glad he isnt eating up our cap space and taking playing time away from our young guys

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

DEEBO is an exceptional football player. he wasn't limited to being a one trick pony. however he was awful in pursuit last year (especially in covering crossing patterns). He might be able to rush the QB still but that's about it.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

hope he continues to torture flacco.

that's the only upside I see.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Not feeling to thrilled about this.
    Wish James well in 14 of 16 games. Maybe in one of the other two, when Gilbert falls, he will fall on him.

Can we bring Brenden Morrow in for a try-out? The guy is a beast on the ice.
    Harrison is dead to me. Never existed as a Steeler as far as I'm concerned. Going to a Division rival is low.

Now let's hear how the poor guy deserves to make a living so his family doesn't starve and how much vitriol I have towards poor James.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

It'll take him 5 years to learn the 4-3 D. That's about as good a place as he could land.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Harrison is dead to me. Never existed as a Steeler as far as I'm concerned. Going to a Division rival is low.

Now let's hear how the poor guy deserves to make a living so his family doesn't starve and how much vitriol I have towards poor James.

Won't hear it from me, Ovi.