User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    Bump Bump .....agreed....
    I wholeheartedly agree as well.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    What I don't get is how people can't acknowledge the FACT that Tomlin's early success was attributed to the team he inherited. It really is that simple.
    Last edited by eniparadoxgma; 09-30-2013 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Wrong quote
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    Well played, Eni...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Telling people to stop around here is not a real successful strategy.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Last time I checked we are fans who don't get paid anything let alone millions of dollars to post opinions. Giving people some grace to byotch for a day or two might be indicated.
    You mean your NOT getting paid like the rest of us

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    what I don't get is why you keep repeating it over and over... even Ovi isn't this bad... SIKE he is... but at least he shows flexibility and talks about other things. All you do is bash Tomlin.
    Tough. That's what happens when the team sucks dating back to last year when they clearly shouldn't be this bad. People like you don't get.....But but ... Tomlin had success early on... it can't be him. He's an amazing coach! He can't possibly forget how to coach , could he? I think my 4 y/o nephew could coach the Steelers teams he inherited.

Rooney to Tomlin after the Hire: You have a franchise QB, a top tier defense, HOFers, and strong team leadership....Just don't screw it up and ride this wave as long as possible. You'll look like a great coach until this fairytale ends and you've got to become a real coach with real responsibilities. All bets are off at that point.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    what I don't get is why you keep repeating it over and over... even Ovi isn't this bad... SIKE he is... but at least he shows flexibility and talks about other things. All you do is bash Tomlin.

maybe he is trying to make up for the fans that gave tomlin all the credit for winning and calling him a great coach but now are blaming the players and colbert for losing

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    maybe he is trying to make up for the fans that gave tomlin all the credit for winning and calling him a great coach but now are blaming the players and colbert for losing
    It's weird isn't it? Starting with the Tomlin-era, Colbert suddenly lost all capability to draft talented players.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    It's weird isn't it? Starting with the Tomlin-era, Colbert suddenly lost all capability to draft talented players.

yup. the ones that turned out good, tomlin had input. the ones that are busts were drafted soley by colbert.
    the steelers should really fire colbert and let tomlin do all the selecting since he's hitting 100%