Thread: Jadeveon Clowney..We might have a chance...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Sedated, I think you may need a bit of sedation. Just kidding but the Steelers are at or over the salary cap every year, I can't agree with you on being cheap. I may not agree with everything they do, I usually don't but it's hard to argue cheap when they are paying at the salary cap every year. Now Jacksonville? They are cheap.

Now all that being said, and this is totally tongue in cheek, the guy that you described above in your post would probably only have to sit out one year playing in the DL defensive system.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinjim View Post
    Sedated, I think you may need a bit of sedation. Just kidding but the Steelers are at or over the salary cap every year, I can't agree with you on being cheap. I may not agree with everything they do, I usually don't but it's hard to argue cheap when they are paying at the salary cap every year. Now Jacksonville? They are cheap.

Now all that being said, and this is totally tongue in cheek, the guy that you described above in your post would probably only have to sit out one year playing in the DL defensive system.

I was being sarcastic! The Steelers may spend right at the Cap. But, they are not ones to back haul deals like the Skins owner does, or Jerry Jones does. We might have to start doing that with larger signing bonuses, so we can maybe sign a elite OT or two.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    I was being sarcastic! The Steelers may spend right at the Cap. But, they are not ones to back haul deals like the Skins owner does, or Jerry Jones does. We might have to start doing that with larger signing bonuses, so we can maybe sign a elite OT or two.
    And what exactly have the Cowboys or Redskins accomplished in this century?

I'll stick with the Rooney's way of doing things.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"