Thread: Depth in this years draft is excellent

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I would like to see it to; it usually works well for those who do it, including the Pats. Let's not forget, they found a way to win 3 SBs and still never had much of a down period. Granted, they haven't won one since, but they still have remained a good team every year. Drafting is somewhat about luck - and the more flips of a coin you have, the better your odds of landing some good players. That being said, Colbert has NOT shown he is good at finding later round gems. As a matter of fact, he kind of sucks at it. If we could get multiple second and third round picks, that might work best.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    I would like to see it to; it usually works well for those who do it, including the Pats. Let's not forget, they found a way to win 3 SBs and still never had much of a down period. Granted, they haven't won one since, but they still have remained a good team every year. Drafting is somewhat about luck - and the more flips of a coin you have, the better your odds of landing some good players. That being said, Colbert has NOT shown he is good at finding later round gems. As a matter of fact, he kind of sucks at it. If we could get multiple second and third round picks, that might work best.

Like I said I want to see multiple 2nds and 3rds. Colbert has drafted very well in those rounds and this year will see a ton of quality players in those rounds.