Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Priorities

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I agree, if anything I could see the Steelers being one pass rusher away from a SB. They may trade up. I'll tell you something, if Malik Hooker falls to the 20's (which wont happen) the Steelers will try to trade up. He is the next Ed Reed.
    Malik Hooker just had surgery to repair a torn labrum and a hernia. He will be out 4-6 months, missing the Combine, OTA's, and possibly even the start of training camp. Could he possibly fall toward that latter portion of the first round now? Sports hernia surgery is the reason that we were able to land Heath Miller at pick #30 a dozen years ago...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    yes you were wrong. You were right about Jarvis but wrong to repeat it in every thread and derail topics about other players to stroke yourself.

How much credit do you need in order to stfu.

can we mail you a ribbon? I can make a banner for a sig if it you need it? Your back has to be sore from bending over backwards to pat yourself on the back.

Sh!t man... no mas. Please.
    I assure you I wasn't stroking myself as much a poking those who refused to see Jones for what he was and continually responded to me and made up lame reasons why he wasn't really as bad as he was. He was four years of bad

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I assure you I wasn't stroking myself
    Well, that's good. You can go blind, ya know.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

I assure you I wasn't stroking myself as much a poking those who refused to see Jones for what he was and continually responded to me and made up lame reasons why he wasn't really as bad as he was. He was four years of bad
    it was both.. and long after we gave up on Jones you continued to remind us.

you won. we lost.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

it was both.. and long after we gave up on Jones you continued to remind us.

you won. we lost.
    No one won with Jones. As Steelers fans we all lost and more importantly the team did in a big way.

Legend

User Info Menu

No one won with Jones. As Steelers fans we all lost and more importantly the team did in a big way.
    well it sure feels like you won something by reminding us so often. I almost pray we resign him just so I can see it go down again.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

well it sure feels like you won something by reminding us so often. I almost pray we resign him just so I can see it go down again.
    maybe its just payback from when jones was drafted and OVI called him a bust, the lemming came out in full force calling him a non fan, etc. they insisted that he was a steal, instant starter, hof , probowl...you know, the usual.
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    maybe its just payback from when jones was drafted and OVI called him a bust, the lemming came out in full force calling him a non fan, etc. they insisted that he was a steal, instant starter, hof , probowl...you know, the usual.
    You have the same unhealthy obsession as Ovie...only with all other posters instead of one player or coach...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    You have the same unhealthy obsession as Ovie...only with all other posters instead of one player or coach...
    he is the rain man of trolls. 1/3.. 3/5... 8/16.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    I'm very healthy in all ways but thank you for your concern.

Don't become a Democrat and get hysterical because someone has strong opinion different than yours and forcefully states that perhaps exceeding an arbitrary quota known only to a few.

You suggest you have been subjected to extreme mental torture when you have the power to both not read a post and even more power not to feel compelled to respond. Yet every time I brought up Jarvis there were a core who did feel compelled to respond to made excuses and challenged every post. Isn't that why we are here? Debate!