Thread: Dee Dub's first 2013 Steelers draft!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Sean Lee would look good manning the middle of the field for us......but hey, we got Jason Worilds. No, I am not a Penn State fan, and no, I won't let it go.

Jason Worilds reminds me a lot of the Troy Edwards pick. instead of sticking with the BPA theory and taking Sean Lee who the Steelers had a first round grade on the Steelers instead chose a player at a position they perceived they had a higher immediate need at.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Jason Worilds reminds me a lot of the Troy Edwards pick. instead of sticking with the BPA theory and taking Sean Lee who the Steelers had a first round grade on the Steelers instead chose a player at a position they perceived they had a higher immediate need at.
    Jason Worilds is not as bad as you indicate. He was a leader in QB pressures last year. Part of the problem with the rush this season is that they have Carter instead of Worilds in there...another LeBeau headscratcher!!!

I have heard for 4 years about Sean Lee. I have seen alot of games with Lee playing and I have yet to see anything special. I've seen some terrible pass coverage from him, essentially he is nothing more than Larry Foote is in younger days.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Jason Worilds is not as bad as you indicate.

I have heard for 4 years about Sean Lee. I have seen alot of games with Lee playing and I have yet to see anything special.

Jason Worilds can't even beat out Chris Carter, who has started all 3 of our games so far and has ZERO sacks and ZERO QB pressures.

as for Sean Lee, he is averaging making over 10 tackles a game so far this season...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha