Thread: Finally national commentators noticing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

We're 6-5. Don't give the Ravens next weeks' win so quickly.

We can probably get in the playoffs going 3-2 in our last 5 games as long as we beat the Bengals. Then again, they're the Bengals, so we may even need less.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    We're 6-5. Don't give the Ravens next weeks' win so quickly.

We can probably get in the playoffs going 3-2 in our last 5 games as long as we beat the Bengals. Then again, they're the Bengals, so we may even need less.
    I agree, 100%. Supposing Ben and AB are healthy starting the following week against SD, we are 3-1 maybe 4-0 from there, if the D keeps playing like this.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by winwithd View Post
    Supposing Ben and AB are healthy starting the following week against SD, we are 3-1 maybe 4-0 from there, if the D keeps playing like this.
    Not if our backs keep putting the ball on the ground, and Wallace keeps playing like a pu$$...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by winwithd View Post
    I agree, 100%. Supposing Ben and AB are healthy starting the following week against SD, we are 3-1 maybe 4-0 from there, if the D keeps playing like this.
    I'm not buying the Steelers lying game on Ben. They are trying their typical lying ways thinking they will make Balt. waste practice time on defending the PS with Ben in there. It's all BS, per usual. It's Tuesday; is he out there throwing the ball yet? No, I don't believe he is. Oh wait; he can hold his baby with his right arm so that means he can play NFL football. <ROLLING EYES>