I don't think its Haleys fault , DL fault. I feel its the just the growing pains of having so many newer parts to the team. They can talk about age all they want, there are a lot of newbies out there. The Steelers of today just have so many new parts that their engine is not up to speed. Many missed assignments, individuals forgetting the team concept where every part has its place. The team through the last Super Bowl was a unit, both offense and defense. My feeling is that some of them just aren't getting it, therefore the unit is not together. There are flashes here and there. Defensively the flashes are much farther apart than the offense right now. But early the offense was not flashing anything but turnovers. What is sad about this years performance is this: One Ben could quite possibly finish this season without missing a snap, and that is directly from the offense so many loath. Two, Troy is playing without missing a snap that I can remember. So 2 parts to this team which are undoubtedly key leaders have not missed any plays. Yet, they do not carry the team, because the other parts just aren't up to running speed. And this makes me sad because now I have no hope of getting at least extra game in the playoffs to feed my hunger for Steeler football. Here is all for 2014 and the engine being better oiled and have better health insurance in the way of preventive injury coverage. Go Steelers,