Thread: Your Thoughts on our # 1 Pick 2013 Draft

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yea, I'm not here to argue either, but when I read some of this stuff that just doesn't make good football sense, it gets me going, and maybe it shouldn't, but it's laughable at times. I played many years ago on the OL in college, so I think I do know a little about what's going on up front. I thought we got adequate play out of Foster this year, to be honest. He was competing with DD in camp and it was neck and neck there as to who would start, but let's be honest, the 1st round draft pick would eventually prevail on that. But then the injury....

Anyway, my thoughts this year are that we need another good young TE who can block as well as a capable FB. A la some one similar to my boy Vonte Leach. I think picking up a TE, a FB, and a RB, maybe via FA will do wonders for our running game. Not to mention better blocking schemes by Haley and the new OL coach. In other words, there are other factors that can help up front, rather than devoting another 1st round pick for another OG. As far as protecting Ben? I've already spoken my mind on that part....ok, I guess I'm gonna have to just keep my mouth shut now until April. lol
    Last edited by pfelix73; 01-20-2013 at 01:30 AM.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion