I dont think I can ever remember a Steeler off season where as many fans as there are now who are so down on this football team. If you didn't know any better you'd think we were the Cleveland Browns.

And no one seems to be immune from the abuse. I dont get it. I for one will not be swayed by this. I know this team is just a few pieces away from returning to glory. And sometimes that appears in the form of luck. It could be something the organization doesn't even do. A player could fall to them that could be a star.

I also know this team lost 5 games by 3 points or less. A little tweak here and a little more there and the Pittsburgh Steelers are right back at the top of the mountain.

I for one can't wait till Ben Roethlisberger leads the Steelers to #7. I believe it is sooner than many of our fans think. But if you need to be so down on the Steelers to make yourself feel better, then knock yourself out. I think it would be much more effective to get some counseling for that, but what do I know? I still believe in the Steelers. There must be something wrong with me I guess.