Thread: Congrats to BA!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Congrats to BA!

I was always critical of the job he did as our OC since the first season he took over. I tried to never be one of those guys who blindly called for his job, or couldn't give him credit for the things he did right, but I fully admit that I bashed him on a regular basis.

As glad as I was to see him leave, I'm even more happy to see him get a win like he did today. Good for him.

Legend

User Info Menu

yes, under very emotional circumstances. good for BA and a great game by Andrew Luck and the Colts...

here's wishing Chuck Pagano a quick and full recovery!
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Classy posts, guys. Yeah, congrats to BA for the win today.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This was a good one for the Colts as a franchise. Happy for them and BA.

Legend

User Info Menu

I am glad for them, and glad it's against the Pack, and glad it's for someone else.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Great post. Yes, very happy for BA & the Colts. Prayers for Coach Pagano to get better soon.

Legend

User Info Menu

BA always got more blame than he deserved here. He needed to move on for the team and for him. Glad he did well and I hope the Colts have a solid season going forward.

BTW Luck is going to be great. Irsay made the right, tough decision. The Rooney's have similar decisions coming up on Troy, Harrison and Wallace. Sometimes you just have to make those hard ones that no one will like.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"