Quote Originally Posted by johnstownsteel
Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
Quote Originally Posted by johnstownsteel
i don't know...i own the guy on a regular basis over there, probably close to 8000 posts. of course i needed somewhere between 5 and 10 screen names to get it done. forget i said anything...

How Lumbee is not banned already I don't know...
glad to see you're still hangin' out over here jom. not smooch on the buttocks but i gotta say you're probably the best cinci has to offer as far as knowledge and love for their team.

as far as your lumbee comment, i'm still not getting that one myself. as jts i was given a lifetime ban and never got under joe's skin like i do now. and what's even more surprising is that he knows who i am so go figure that one out.

if i were to be honest though, i like joe. i think he does his best to create a great atmoshere over there and it's obvious by it's popularity. many feel i have this grudge against him but that's not nearly the case. it's really all in good fun. i just can't help he opens himself up to some things i just can't let go by.

one more thing jom...if you're ever out my way let me know. i'll get a case of beer and we'll head over to my neighbors to talk ball.
I'd like to think that he's changed a bit since Jom, 34 and I seriously jumped his case when he banned Cal Steeler. I suppose that is just wishful thinking on my part...