Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are they just trolling us now.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    We will see how "bad" the QB play is sans Tomlin looming over the offense, shall we? Watch Kenny all-of-a-sudden start to play better QB without Tomlin in the picture. Then what will you say. And you treat the losses to the 2-10 teams were something to just gloss over, as if they didn't count. Oh they counted, two in a row. The franchise had never been so lame as to lose two games in a row to 2-10 teams. Never. Tomlin always has the team "so ready" to face horrid teams. Oh wait, no he doesn't. He never has.
    LOL.

How old are you? You watch em play back in the 80's? They lost 2 games back to back to Cincy and Cleveland 44-0 and like 54-10. Going off my memory here.

I think many of you so-called fans are 1. Fair weather and/ or 2. Just spoiled.

Keep posting. I find some of them humorous.
    Last edited by pfelix73; 07-09-2024 at 04:22 PM.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    LOL.

How old are you? You watch em play back in the 80's? They lost 2 games back to back to Cincy and Cleveland 44-0 and like 54-10. Going off my memory here.

I think many of you so-called fans are 1. Fair weather and/ or 2. Just spoiled.

Keep posting. I find some of them humorous.
    its obvious THEY have returned
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"