Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Are they just trolling us now.

  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Are they just trolling us now.

    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 07-06-2024 at 04:41 PM.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  2. #2
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Other than LB, there isn't a single unit you can argue that Pgh is better than who got there. Not one other than LB. Do we have a better QB? No. OL? No. RB? No. DL? No. WR? No. DBs? No. None.

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    Other than LB.
    You could have just stopped there.
    We have the best 4 and it IS NOT CLOSE.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    I love PFF but who really gives a sh**? It's the end result which counts and we haven't played any games yet. So, I'd rather be the underdog flying under the radar.

    Since I've been bashing Tomlin about the lack of leadership all off season, I fully expect them and want them to prove me wrong. The team has lots of talent but I feel like the coaching staff, game plans and the outdated offensive philosophy are our weaknesses.









  5. #5
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    I love PFF but who really gives a sh**? It's the end result which counts and we haven't played any games yet. So, I'd rather be the underdog flying under the radar.

    Since I've been bashing Tomlin about the lack of leadership all off season, I fully expect them and want them to prove me wrong. The team has lots of talent but I feel like the coaching staff, game plans and the outdated offensive philosophy are our weaknesses.
    The most-overpaid unit in the NFL (our D) is "led" by someone who is bellyaching about his pay (Cam) while being the most overpaid at this position in the league (What other DT is as overpaid as much as Cam?) So the highest paid D in the NFL is "led" by someone bellyaching about his pay and not even showing up for OTAs. Great. What supreme leadership. Tomlin couldn't LEAD a team while reading a manual on it. He is lost.

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    You could have just stopped there.
    We have the best 4 and it IS NOT CLOSE.
    My guess is that they don't consider the recently coined "EDGE" position as LBs, but rather DL.

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    who would be the coach? I would hope that the Steelers Oline is the best of the North before season end

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    The most-overpaid unit in the NFL (our D) is "led" by someone who is bellyaching about his pay (Cam) while being the most overpaid at this position in the league (What other DT is as overpaid as much as Cam?) So the highest paid D in the NFL is "led" by someone bellyaching about his pay and not even showing up for OTAs. Great. What supreme leadership. Tomlin couldn't LEAD a team while reading a manual on it. He is lost.
    As usual I agree with your points. I'm glad you said it because if I did, I'd have the brigade of overly sensitive posters attacking me. Heyward is not the great leader that has been portrayed by the media and the team. Of course our fearless HC Tomlin loves underachieving crybabies because this standard is the cancer standard he prefers.

    If Heyward decides to sit out preseason because he wants a new contract then sit his ass out for the entire season and fine him for every game or practice he skips. Teach these overpaid ungrateful players a lesson. No play, no money for you Cam.
    Last edited by Prowler; 07-07-2024 at 10:52 PM.









  9. #9
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    As usual I agree with your points. I'm glad you said it because if I did, I'd have the brigade of overly sensitive posters attacking me. Heyward is not the great leader that has been portrayed by the media and the team. Of course our fearless HC Tomlin loves underachieving crybabies because this standard is the cancer standard her prefers.

    If Heyward decides to sit out preseason because he wants a new contract then sit his ass out for the entire season and fine him for every game or practice he skips. Teach these overpaid ungrateful players a lesson. No play, no money for you Cam.
    If he takes 60% of the plays off, whining about injury, he's still not gonna get that "big contract" either. That's why he's so adamant to get the big "new deal" prior to this season. He's planning on sitting on the sidelines the rest of the way. Too bad all his bluster didn't work except on anyone but Tomlin.

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    You do know that by taking pffs take you all are inadvertently making the case that VASTLY superior coaching is the ONLY WAY we could have been 5-1 in our division right?

    Per pff we have no business making the playoffs much less win there. You sure you guys don’t want to flip your positions to have some basis for your Tomlin is terrible agenda.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •