Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trouble brewing in Baltimore?

Legend

User Info Menu

Trouble brewing in Baltimore?

Beat writer takes umbrage with Lamar saying his receivers must attend his private (read: voluntary) workout sessions when he skipped most of OTA's.

https://steelersdepot.com/2024/07/la...skipping-otas/

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Can't wait till training camp starts!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Beat writer takes umbrage with Lamar saying his receivers must attend his private (read: voluntary) workout sessions when he skipped most of OTA's.

Like it. Go ahead Ravens and bring that chaos.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post

Lamar is quite a leader. Following this...
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. I guess that in Art Rooney's II, opinion is worth a 3 year extension.

Our 2024 draft looks to be grade A. Our 2023 draft is an A. The roster is talented, but Mike Tomlin is still the head coach.

*** Mike Tomlin is the best coach since the AFL- NFL merger that has not won a playoff game in 8 seasons or more. It's either him or Lewis. ***

Legend

User Info Menu

Lol, if that's the big trouble in Baltimore then they have to be feeling pretty darn good.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Lol, if that's the big trouble in Baltimore then they have to be feeling pretty darn good.
    That exactly what I was thinking.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mr.wizard View Post
    lol, if that's the big trouble in baltimore then they have to be feeling pretty darn good.
    Party Pooper.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It certainly wasn't Lamar's brain that made him rich. The dude is plain stupid. Nobody wants to follow a phony leader who doesn't deliver by example. If he truly cared about the team Jackson would have showed up to OTAs and not demanded that his receivers turn out for "Lamar time".

This situation reminds me of Minkah's poor play last season, and then have the nerve to criticize teammates and the coaching staff. It goes to show it's not only the Steelers who are infested with cancers.

Legend

User Info Menu

I wish we had a full team of Lamar Jackson's and Minkah Fitzpatrick's, the idea that those two guys are cancers to their teams is absolutely absurd.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    I wish we had a full team of Lamar Jackson's and Minkah Fitzpatrick's, the idea that those two guys are cancers to their teams is absolutely absurd.
    I can imagine the idea would be absurd to a blind simpleton. But that's just my opinion. Although there are people out there who see a problem with players getting in fist fights, arguing with them regularly and attacking the coaching staff in public. Not you of course, apparently da hood knows better than little old grumpy me.
    Last edited by Prowler; 07-06-2024 at 07:08 PM.