Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who are our starting tackles week 1?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Wondering why Munchak was chased out of Denver after 3 seasons if he was so great?
    I think he retired from coaching. He coached from 1994-2021. A long time.
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. I guess that in Art Rooney's II, opinion is worth a 3 year extension.

Our 2024 draft looks to be grade A. Our 2023 draft is an A. The roster is talented, but Mike Tomlin is still the head coach.

*** Mike Tomlin is the best coach since the AFL- NFL merger that has not won a playoff game in 8 seasons or more. It's either him or Lewis. ***

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    I think he retired from coaching. He coached from 1994-2021. A long time.
    There were reports Munchak was still interested in coaching this year. Maybe he is too expensive and not willing to coach on the cheap.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    There were reports Munchak was still interested in coaching this year. Maybe he is too expensive and not willing to coach on the cheap.
    Something happened with Munch and Pgh, whether or not they admit it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    Something happened with Munch and Pgh, whether or not they admit it.

Only in your mind. Repeatedly said he wanted to be closer to family. Wasn't even a promo to go to Denver but the location was what he was looking for.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post

Only in your mind. Repeatedly said he wanted to be closer to family. Wasn't even a promo to go to Denver but the location was what he was looking for.
    Oh yea, how's that relocation to Denver area going for him now?